Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kit - Telehandler
WHAT'S NEW --- Limited time sale - 25% off2 or more kits:
Completely redesigned in 2018-19. Now includes hands-on Telehandler (a.k.a., Boomlift, Reach Forklift, JLG, Class 7 Forklift) evaluation forms and guidelines for on-the-equipment Telehandler operator evaluation as well as unlimited printing of over 25 training documents.
Training is not a destination. It's a Jurnee™.
This complete Telehandler (Telescopic Forklift) operator safety training package lets you begin conducting professional training immediately. It's ideal for Telehandler instructors who don't have time to create their own materials.
Each annualTelehandler / Telescopic Forklift / Boomlift instructor kit license (one per trainer) includes:
• Unlimited use and printing ofTelehandler materials
• 2 to 4 hours ofTelehandler presentation screens (turn narrator on/off)
• Telehandler trainer and student guides - print any quantity, any time
• Operator hands-on training evaluation forms and guidelines on how to use
• Telehandler operator exam test - online and/or printable
• Course completion certificate template helps with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
• Over 25 printableTelehandler / Telescopic Forklift documents in all
Pays for itself by helping to lower equipment damage and minimize time spent in the field covering introductory information on individual basis.
A complete telehandler / boomlift training instructor "tool kit" for teaching rough terrain forklift / telehandler (OSHA class 7 lift truck) operation or for refresher training of experienced operators. ProvidesTelehandler instructors who don't have time to develop their ownTelehandler equipment operation and safety training programs, a comprehensive training presentation and a complete set ofTelehandler learner materials. ThisTelehandler instructor kit applies to municipalities, mines and quarries and general construction - basically, any entity that owns this equipment. It covers a wide variety ofTelehandler machineworking conditions and brands such as: Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, John Deere, Gehl, JLG, Lull, Manitou, Mitsubishi, Mustang, New Holland (CNH), Pettibone, Skyjack, SkyTrak, Snorkel, Terex / Genie, Toyota, Volvo, Yale, and many more.
Many customers have told us they have experienced people on staff who can teachTelehandler equipment operation and safety topics, but they often lack the time and / or skills to develop a professionalTelehandlertraining program. That is why ourTelehandler training tool kits include "everything but the instructor"
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Safety
- Lesson 3 - Components
- Lesson 4 - Pre-use Inspection
- Lesson 5 - Operation
- Lesson 6 - Start Up and Shut Down
- Lesson 7 - Final Exam
|For Course Objectives and complete Course Map of covered topics, click the green button and view the pictures. |
Additional course materials included
- 1 -TelehandlerTrainer's Guide
- 2 - Attendance Roster
- 3 -TelehandlerCourse Objectives
- 4 -TelehandlerDiscussion Guide
- 5 -TelehandlerVISTA Course Program Map
- 6 -TelehandlerReconnect Topics
- 7 -TelehandlerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 8 -TelehandlerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 9 - TelehandlerOperations Evaluation Checklist
- 10 -TelehandlerOperations Evaluation Guidelines
- 11 -TelehandlerOperational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 12 -TelehandlerOperational Tasks Evaluation Guideline
- 13 -Telehandler Operator Final Evaluation
- 14 - International Symbols Key
- 15 -TelehandlerFinal Exam
- 16 -TelehandlerFinal Exam Answer Key
- 17 - Telehandler Certificate of Completion
- 18 - Telehandler Certificate of Completion Wallet Cards
- 1 -TelehandlerStudent's Guide
- 2 -TelehandlerCourse Objectives
- 3 -Telehandler VISTA Course Program Map
- 4 -TelehandlerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 5 -TelehandlerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 6 -TelehandlerOperations Evaluation Checklist
- 7 -TelehandlerOperations Evaluation Guidelines
- 8 -TelehandlerOperational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 9 -TelehandlerOperational Tasks Evaluation Guidelines
- 10 - International Symbols Key
NEW: Included online self-study option-Minimize classroom time
Features and Benefits of Jurnee™ Telehandler Instructor Kits
Features of Jurnee™ by VISTA Telehandler Instructor Kits
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL TELEHANDLER PACKAGE: Includes "Everything but the Instructor"
- STRUCTURED TELEHANDLER TRAINING: Formal lesson plan with checklists, forms and guidelines
- AVAILABILITY: Easy access to allTelehandler training materials 24/7
- EASY PRINTING: PrintableTelehandler Trainer and Student Guides (and lots more)
Benefits of Jurnee™ by VISTA Telehandler Instructor Kits
- Raise the level of professionalism of yourTelehandler equipment operator training program.
- Save time - why developTelehandlertraining programs from scratch.
- Provide yourTelehandler operators with structured, more consistent safety training.
- Helps create a basis for required OSHA training records
- Projectable and printableTelehandlertraining materials - available anytime, anywhere.
Optional:Our instructors travel the world and can assist you with your on-site training needs forconstructionandmining.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's Instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send e-mail.
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!
For you can trust