Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kit - Roller Compactor
WHAT'S NEW --- Limited time sale - 25% off 2 or more kits:
Completely new in 2019. Includes hands-on evaluation forms and guidelines for on-the-equipment Roller Compactor operator evaluation as well as unlimited printing of over 25 training documents.
Training is not a destination. It's a Jurnee™.
This complete Roller Compactor operator safety training package lets you begin conducting professional Compactor training immediately. It's ideal for instructors who don't have time to create their own Roller Compactor materials.
EachRoller CompactorInstructor Kit annual license (one per trainer) includes:
• Unlimited use and printing ofRoller Compactortraining kit materials
• 2 to 4 hours ofRoller Compactorpresentation screens (turn narrator on/off)
• Compactortrainer and student guides - print any quantity, any time
• Operator hands-on training evaluation forms and guidelines on how to use
• Roller Compactoroperator exam test - online and/or printable
• Course completion certificate template helps with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
• Over 25 printableRoller Compactor微拍福利52documents in all
Pays for itself by helping to lower equipment damage and minimize time spent in the field covering introductory information on individual basis.
A completeRoller Compactor training instructor "tool kit" for teaching roller compactor operation or for refresher training of experienced operators. Provides instructors who don't have time to develop their own Roller Compactoroperation and safety training programs, a comprehensive training presentation and a complete set of learner materials. This Roller Compactorinstructor kit applies to municipalities, mines and quarries and general construction - basically, any entity that owns this type ofRoller Compactor. It covers a wide variety of machine working conditions and brands such as: Bomag, Case, Caterpillar, John Deere, Dynapac, Doosan, Hamm, Hitachi, Hyster, Ingersoll Rand, New Holland (CNH), Sany, Terex, Vibromax, Volvo, Wacker Neuson and many more.
Many customers have told us they have experienced people on staff who can teach equipment operation and safety topics, but they often lack the time and / or skills to develop a professional training program. That is why our Roller Compactortraining tool kits include "everything but the instructor"
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Getting to Know Your Roller Compactor
- Lesson 3 - Pre and Post-use Inspection
- Lesson 4 - Operation
- Lesson 5 - Operating Tasks
- Lesson 6 - Final Exam
|For Course Objectives and complete Course Map of covered topics, click the green button and view the pictures. |
Additional course materials included
- 1 -Roller CompactorTrainer's Guide
- 2 - Attendance Roster
- 3 -Roller CompactorCourse Objectives
- 4 -Roller CompactorDiscussion Guide
- 5 -Roller CompactorVISTA Course Program Map
- 6 -Roller CompactorReconnect Topics
- 7 -Roller CompactorPre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 8 -Roller CompactorPre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 9 -Roller CompactorOperations Evaluation Checklist
- 10 -Roller CompactorOperations Evaluation Guidelines
- 11 -Roller CompactorOperational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 12 -Roller CompactorOperational Tasks Evaluation Guideline
- 13 -Roller CompactorOperator Final Evaluation
- 14 - International Symbols Key
- 15 -Roller CompactorFinal Exam
- 16 -Roller CompactorFinal Exam Answer Key
- 17 -Roller CompactorCertificate of Completion
- 18 -Roller CompactorCertificate of Completion Wallet Cards
- 1 -Roller CompactorStudent's Guide
- 2 -Roller CompactorCourse Objectives
- 3 -Roller CompactorVISTA Course Program Map
- 4 -Roller CompactorPre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 5 -Roller CompactorPre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 6 -Roller CompactorOperations Evaluation Checklist
- 7 -Roller CompactorOperations Evaluation Guidelines
- 8 -Roller CompactorOperational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 9 -Roller CompactorOperational Tasks Evaluation Guidelines
- 10 - International Symbols Key
NEW: Included online self-study option-Minimize classroom time
Features and Benefits of Jurnee™ Roller Compactor Instructor Kits
Features of Jurnee™ by VISTA Roller Compactor Instructor Kits
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE: Includes "Everything but the Instructor"
- STRUCTURED ADT TRAINING: Formal lesson plan with checklists, forms and guidelines
- AVAILABILITY: Easy access to all Roller Compactortraining materials 24/7
- EASY PRINTING: Printable Trainer and Student Guides (and lots more)
Benefits of Jurnee™ by VISTA Dump Truck Instructor Kits
- Raise the level of professionalism of your Roller Compactoroperator training program.
- Save time - why develop Roller Compactortraining programs from scratch.
- Provide yourRoller Compactoroperators with structured, more consistent safety training.
- Helps create a basis for required OSHA training records
- Projectable and printableRoller Compactortraining materials - available anytime, anywhere.
Optional:Our instructors travel the world and can assist you with your on-site training needs forconstructionandmining.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's Instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send e-mail.
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!
For you can trust