Innovative Training Solutions
微拍福利52VISTA Training, Inc., founded in 1991, provides workplace safety training solutions for people involved in earthmoving, excavating and mining applications. Over 10,000 customers use VISTA products and services to provide equipment safety, skills and productivity training to employees. Headquartered in Waterford, Wisconsin, USA with a Canadian branch near the oil sands mining operations of northern Alberta, Canada, VISTA provides the mining and construction industries with:
- Computer-based training (CBT) programs
- Integrated curricula (like TruckLogic™) that combine CBTs with PC-based simulation and on-the-job training activities to deliver high-performance blended learning
- Instructor kits that are designed to provide trainers with everything they need to conduct safety training sessions on a variety of topics
- Cost-effective, PC-based heavy equipment simulators, which reduce the amount of "seat time" needed to train safe and productive equipment operators
- An extensive
- On-site operator training services for mining and construction
- Operator skill assessments and certification
- Custom safety program development
微拍福利52VISTA products and services help our customers demonstrate a serious safety attitude to their employees, their insurance carrier and regulatory agencies like MSHA and OSHA.
Our experience rests in designing and implementing training programs for delivery directly to the end user and instructor kits for use by instructors. Our CBT programs are developed in a format suitable for incorporation into an on-line training delivery system or AICC/SCORM-compliant Learning Management System (LMS).
Contact us for more information
For more information about us and our services, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886 or via e-mail email@example.com.
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!